* WGs marked with an * asterisk has had at least one new draft made available during the last 5 days

Sipcore Status Pages

Session Initiation Protocol Core (Active WG)
Art Area: Adam Roach, Alexey Melnikov, Ben Campbell | 2009-Apr-14 —  
Chairs
 
 


IETF-103 sipcore minutes

Session 2018-11-08 1120-1220: Chitlada 3 - Audio stream - sipcore chatroom

Minutes

minutes-103-sipcore-00 minutes



          SIPCORE - IETF 103 Bangkok
          2018 November 08, Thursday
          11:20- 12:20, Chitlada 3
          
          Co-Chairs: Jean Mahoney, Brian Rosen
          Substitute co-chairs for meeting: Nils Ohlmeier, Gonzalo Salguiero
          AD: Ben Campbell
          
          Jabber relay: Ben Campbell
          Note taker: Roland Jesske
          
          Agenda:
          
             05 min - Agenda and WG Status
                      Presenter: Jean Mahoney
          
             45 min - SIP Session Timer Glare Handling
                      Draft: draft-ietf-sipcore-sessiontimer-race
                      Presenter: Christer Holmberg
          
             05 min - Any Other Business/Wrap Up
          
          
          Nils and Gonzalo presented the agenda; there were no changes.
          
          Jean Mahoney (remote) presented WG status
          (https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/materials/slides-103-sipcore-chairs-slides-00);
          there were no comments.
          
          Christer Holmberg presented SIP Session Timer Glare
          Handling (draft-ietf-sipcore-sessiontimer-race,
          https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/materials/slides-103-sipcore-session-timer-glare-handling-00).
          
          Roland Jesske supported the solution in the slides. Roman Shpount had
          technical feedback on the slides, but would provide it on list.
          
          It was discussed whether a RFC4028bis draft should be created rather
          than going forward draft-ietf-sipcore-sessiontimer-race. Consensus in the
          room was that a bis should be created, and tightly scoped to fixing bugs
          and ambiguities that caused problems in the field. Editorial changes and
          enhancements were out of scope. Ben Campbell pointed out that the IESG
          finds it easier to review bis documents that have not been rearranged or
          heavily wordsmithed. Jean wondered if the WG might find a requirements
          draft for the bis useful. Response was a strong no.
          
          ACTION: Chairs to ask on list whether a RFC4028bis draft should be created
          instead of going forward draft-ietf-sipcore-sessiontimer-race. DONE 2018
          Nov 8.
          
          No other business was brought up.
          
          Meeting adjourned.
          
          



Generated from PyHt script /wg/sipcore/minutes.pyht Latest update: 24 Oct 2012 16:51 GMT -