* WGs marked with an * asterisk has had at least one new draft made available during the last 5 days

Jmap Status Pages

JSON Mail Access Protocol (Active WG)
Art Area: Adam Roach, Alexey Melnikov, Ben Campbell | 2017-Mar-16 —  
Chairs
 
 


IETF-99 jmap minutes

Session 2017-07-17 1330-1530: Athens/Barcelona - Audio stream - jmap chatroom

Minutes

minutes-99-jmap-00 minutes



          Topic: "why JMAP"
          
          Issue: JMAP Mail: keywords
            seems concluded
            action item: register four $XXX keywords for system flags (Chris
                         volunteered to help with IANA considerations)
          discussion, but no objections from attendees
          
          Issue: JMAP Mail: Submission
            changed to use a more JMAP-ish MessageSubmission object
            ongoing discussion seems close to consensus
            action item: Chris Newman will propose syntax to align better with
                         concern expressed about name "messageid"
          no other objections from attendees about general direction
          
          Issue: JMAP Mail: Message object & partial body fetch
            no proposal yet
            suggestion to expose IMAP MIME part numbers in attachment list
            discussion that HTTP range is probably not be sufficient
          needs more discussion
          
          Issue: JMAP Core: extension mechanisms
          needs some work but no significant controversy expressed in room
          
          Issue: JMAP Core: authentication
            action item: need to split to separate document
            action item: Torsten & Neil will discuss possibility of profiling OAuth
            point: possible interaction with token binding WG
          
          Issue: JMAP Core: push mechanism
            discussion of Martin's objections to EventSource
            discussion of encryption of push data
          
          Issue: JMAP Core: "transport"
            HTTP as a tunnel vs. HTTP resources for every object
            long discussion
          
          Github Tickets
          * changed vs. created in getFooUpdates (issues/78)
          * disallow destroying mailboxes with messages (issues/69)
             some preference expressed to allow delete of mailbox with messages
          * mailboxids property
          
                  - Chris
          
          



Generated from PyHt script /wg/jmap/minutes.pyht Latest update: 24 Oct 2012 16:51 GMT -